Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
The PPSC ADO exam was held on March 8, 2020. Personal interviews of selected candidates will be conducted on 13, 14, 16 and 17, 2020.
PPSC had issued a notification for the recruitment of 141 posts of Agricultural Development Officers in the Department of Agriculture and Welfare of the Government of Punjab. A detailed list of interviews has also been uploaded on the website of the Commission.
The Commission has found some deficiencies in the application forms of some candidates. The list of such candidates has also been published on the official website. These candidates are advised to complete the deficiencies by July 10, 2020 and submit the required documents via email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should note that the original LDESM certificates will be collected on the day of the interview.
Venue for interview will be Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala and the reporting time for candidates will be 08.45 am (morning session) and 12.30 pm (afternoon session). This latecomer will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents (in original) on the day of interview:
1) Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation / Higher Secondary.
2) Evidence of matriculation or equivalent Punjabi pass.
3) Essential B.Sc. (Agriculture) Degree and DMC Certificate.
4) Proof of Master’s degree and DMC certificate (if pass)
5) duly filled bio data sheet. The bio-data sheet has been uploaded on the website of the protocol website.
Click here to check PPSC ADO Interview Schedule
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ