Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
Live update: Air India Express flight accident in Kozhikode, Kerala
Watch the latest developments here
MEA released new helpline numbers – 1800 118 797, +91 11 23012113, +91 11 23014104, + 91 11 23017905
Counsulate General of India, Dubai announced helpline numbers – 056 546 3903, 054 309 0572, 054 309 0572, 054 309 0575
Kozhikode helpline number for inquiry – 0495 2376901
- Flight IX1344 was coming from Dubai.
- The aircraft had 174 passengers, 10 infants, 2 pilots and 5 cabin crew.
- It landed at 7.41 pm in heavy rain on runway 10.
- The Boeing 737 aircraft slipped off the runway and broke in two.
- According to preliminary reports, one of the two pilots on the ship is significant.
- The passengers have been admitted to two private hospitals in Kozhikode.
- Doctors being treated described the condition of many passengers as critical.
- It was a Vande India recapture flight.
- The crash may have an impact on the network but the Vande Bharat mission will continue, Air India Express said.
- Air crash victims require emergency blood. Donors in and around Calicut have been asked to respond.
- According to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), visibility at the time of landing was 2000 meters.
- The DGCA has ordered a detailed investigation into the case.
- According to initial reports, rescue operations are on and passengers are being taken to the hospital for medical care.
- Fire tenders and ambulances have rushed to the spot. The casualties are awaited.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah has directed the NDRF to reach the spot as soon as possible and assist in rescue operations.
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has asked all government agencies to engage in rescue operations using all government facilities.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to Chief Minister Vijayan.
- According to Air India Express, assistance centers are being set up in Sharjah and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- An urgent meeting of the Ministry of Civil Aviation is going on at Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan. DGCA Director General and officials of the Ministry, Airport Authority of India and Air India Express are in the meeting.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ