Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
The affected people have been admitted to the Chittoor Government Hospital (ANI)
TIRUPATI: 25 people were admitted to the hospital on Thursday after a leak from a dairy unit in Bandapalli village of Putlapattu mandal in Chittoor district. The condition of five of them is stated to be critical.
It is suspected that ammonia gas was leaked from the dairy unit. The affected people have been sent to the government hospital in Chittoor. The reason for the gas leak is not clear.
Revenue and police officers visited the plant and took measures to measure the leak. Minister P. Ramchandra Reddy spoke to the district collector and directed him to provide best medical care to the affected.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ