The counting of votes in the Bihar assembly elections will begin from early Tuesday. Even most exit polls have predicted a big win for the Tejashwi Yadav-led Grand Alliance or Grand Alliance, which includes the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), the Congress and the Left parties in the state, with Nitish Kumar retaining another term. Want to keep In the state.
If the pollster’s predictions come true, which often go off the mark, Yadav will become the youngest Chief Minister in any state of the country. Tuesday’s count will decide the political fate of almost one point of ministers including Nand Kishore Yadav (Patna Sahib), Pramod Kumar (Motihari), Rana Randhir (Madhuban), Suresh Sharma (Muzaffarpur), Shravan Kumar (Nalanda), Jai Kumar. Singh (Dinara) and Krishnanandan Prasad Verma (Jehanabad).
Click here for full coverage of Bihar Assembly Elections 2020
Voting took place in three phases on October 28, November 3 and November 7 in 243-assembly constituencies in Bihar.
See full schedule of Bihar election results here
1. The counting of votes will begin at 8 am: Counting started at 8 am in 55 polling stations.
2. More Polling Stations: The Election Commission of India has increased the number of counting stations this time to ensure social distance due to the Kovid-19 epidemic. The poll panel said that it has built 55 counting centers, 414 halls spread across all 38 districts of the state.
3. Three counting centers in each district: A maximum of three counting centers have been set up in four districts of East Champaran (which have 12 assembly constituencies), Gaya (10 constituencies), Siwan (eight constituencies) and Begusarai (seven). The remaining districts have either one or two counting centers.
4. Early trends till 10 am: As has happened in the past, the initial trends, ie which party or candidates are leading in a particular assembly seat, are likely to trick by 10 pm.
5. Better picture with leading parties on all seats: As the counting of votes goes ahead and the Election Commission announces which parties are moving ahead in all the assembly segments, a more definite overview can be made about what the future holds for Bihar.
6. Results by evening or Wednesday: The counting of votes is expected to end by the evening, however, on many occasions, it has extended to the next day as this exercise is time consuming.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ