Case of Sushant Singh Rajput: ‘I bought drugs but never ate them’ Riya tells NCB team Hindi Movie News

Case of Sushant Singh Rajput: ‘I bought drugs but never ate them’ Riya tells NCB team Hindi Movie News

Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz

On Sunday, September 6, Riya Chakraborty was called to the Narcotics Control Bureau for questioning. And now, after nearly 6 hours of questioning and cross-examination, Riya has said in her statement that she has purchased drugs but has never consumed them.

The actress said that whatever drugs came into the house was only for Sushant, and he never consumed it. Although the actress has not been arrested, according to a statement previously released by her lawyer, she was ready to handcuff and undergo any blood tests to prove that she never took any drugs.

Further, although Riya has made this statement, NCB is still going to investigate further. Earlier, Riya’s brother Shovik Chakraborty and other alleged suspects have also mentioned that they had purchased drugs for Sushant; And thus, cross-inquiry is very important. And for the same, Riya will be called again tomorrow for further integration.

Keeping a close eye on the matter, Times Now tweeted – “#Breaking | Massive entry into NCB by Riya Chakraborty. I bought drugs but never consumed them: Riya. Tomorrow it will be summoned by the NCB. Tamal, Arunil, Kajal and Mohit S #RheaEndgame of TIMES Now ”

Meanwhile, Deepesh Sawant, assisted by Sushant Singh Rajput’s house, was produced before the court today. In his statement, he mentioned about the actor taking drugs and quitting Bollywood. Allegedly, Dipesh will remain in custody until 9 September.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *