Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
As in previous years, the board has declared Class 12 results for Arts, Commerce and Science streams on the same day. Students can check their CBSE class 12 results from the official website of the board – cbse.nic.in.
CBSE 12th Results 2020 Highlights
– As reported by NIC, CBSE has a technical problem in reaching the 12th result. It is likely to resume in two hours. However, full results have been sent to all schools and students can get their results from schools. The results are also being carried forward through DigiLocker.
– Apart from the arrangements made by CBSE to make the result online, the entire result has also been sent to all schools. Schools can check their complete result from the official email ID created for each school CBSE this year.
– Students and parents can use the useful material and techniques to deal with the result related concern on the CBSE website cbse.nic.in.
– CBSE post-result tele-counseling services will be available from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm on all days from 13 July 2020 to 27 July 2020.
Centralized toll-free number – 1800 11 8004: Choose either option
IVRS: Recorded examination results 2020 and other information on dealing with stress, important contact details, Kovid-19 precautions and useful tips for dealing with it.
Live Tele-Counseling: Tele-operators will connect students and parents with principals, counselors and special teachers.
– To access DigiLocker account, use CBSE registered mobile number, OTP and enter the last 6 digits of your roll number as a security PIN. See step by step guide here
– CBSE 12th Digital Marksheet, Passing and Migration Certificate, Skill Certificate are available on DigiLocker Mobile App. Students can use their Digilocker account credentials to download their certificates online. The board has already sent the DigiLocker account credentials via SMS to its mobile number registered with CBSE.
– This year, the CBSE board has decided to change the word ‘FAIL’ to the word “required repeat”.
– The date and time of CBSE 12th compartment exam will also be released later after consultation with the central government
– The date and time of CBSE optional examination will be announced later in consultation with the central government.
– The marks obtained by a candidate in the CBSE optional examination will be considered final for those who opted to take these exams.
– Students whose results have been declared, they can also opt for CBSE optional exam if they wish.
– CBSE will conduct an optional examination in subjects whose examinations are to be conducted between 01 July to 15 July 2020, as soon as the assessment and decision is taken by the Central Government.
– The board has announced the results based on an alternative evaluation plan after cancellation of the pending examinations in view of the spike in COVID-19 cases. According to the four-pointer scheme, students are awarded based on marks in their best performing subjects.
According to CBSE, the pass percentage has increased to 5.38 percent for class 12 this year, with 88.78 percent pass percentage. Last year the pass percentage was 83.40 percent.
– Total 87651 or 7.35 percent students have been kept in compartment list
– The number of students scoring 95% or more is 38686
– This year a total of 157934 students have scored 90% and above.
– Institution-wise Comparative Performance 2020
Earlier, a fake release had surfaced on social media stating that CBSE 12th results will be announced on 11 July and 10th results will be released on 13 July.
– CBSE Board has announced that no merit list will be released this year due to Kovid-19
– Class 12 result of 400 students cannot be counted according to fixed evaluation plan; Their results will be announced later: CBSE
– Girls outperform boys in CBSE 12th exam, a record 5.96 percent more than boys
– CBSE class 12 region wise pass percentage 2020
The highest pass percentage was recorded at 97.67 in Trivandrum region, while the lowest pass percentage was recorded at 74.57 in Patna region.
This year, a total of 1203595 students had registered for the CBSE 12th examination, out of which 1192961 students appeared. A total of 1059080 students pass the CBSE exam. CBSE 12th overall pass percentage is 88.78 percent.
– CBSE 12th result 2020 was declared on 13 July on the official website of the board.
Cbse exam 2020
CBSE released the date sheet for the board examination 2020 on December 17, 2019. This year, CBSE started board examinations for both February 15 and Class 10. The main subjects examinations for class 12 started from 27 February, paper with English.
A total of 12,06,893 students had registered for the CBSE Class 12 examination, which includes 5,22,819 girls, 6,84,068 boys and 6 transgenders.
Due to the epidemic and subsequent lockdown, CBSE had to postpone some examinations and later decided to resume on 1 July. However, CBSE later decided to cancel the examinations due to a spike in Kovid-19 cases.
The Center informed the Supreme Court on 25 June that students of class 12 who want to appear for the examination will be given an option for this. Students who do not wish to appear will be evaluated on the basis of their performance in the final two exams.
This year, CBSE issued the admit cards for the board examination on 19 January and it had a QR code. CBSE had increased the number of encrypted question papers from 19 to 50 to ensure safety in the exam. In 2017, CBSE introduced password protected and encrypted question papers after the examination paper leaks.
Last year, CBSE released Class 12 results on May 2, 2020. A total of 12,05,484 students had appeared, 10,05,427 passed the examination. The overall pass percentage of CBSE Class 12 result 2019 was recorded at 83.40% which was slightly higher (0.39%) than the 2018 result.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ