Candidates, who appeared for the ICSE or ISC Compartmental and Improvement Examination, can check their result on the official website – www.cisce.org.
The result of class 10th ICSE and class 12th ISC compartmental and improvement examination has been declared around 3pm today
The Council has asked its affiliated school principals to return the original details of the marks / pass certificates of the candidates who appeared in the Compartmental / Improvement Examination to issue the revised documents.
Schools can enter the Council’s CAREERS portal using the Principles login ID and password.
Follow the following steps to reach the results:
1) After logging into the CAREERS portal, click on the heading “Examination System” on the menu bar
2) Click ICSE on the ISC to access the ICSE Compartmental or Improvement Examination result or to access the ISC Compartmental and Improvement Results.
3) From the ICSE / ISC menu, click on Report
4) Click on the result table to view / print the result tabulation of the school.
5) You can click on the comparison table to view / print the same table.
Individual candidates can view the results by logging on to the Council’s website www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org
Steps to reach the results on the council’s website
1) After logging on to the Council’s website, click on the link “Results 2020”
2) To reach the ICSE / ISC 2020 compartment or improvement results, candidates should select ICSE or apply from the course option.
3) To access the ICSE / ISC 2020 compartmental or improvement test result, the candidate has to enter his / her specific ID, index number and captcha code as shown on the screen.
To reach the ISC 20-20 compartment or correction result, candidates have to enter the specific ID index number and captcha shown on the screen.
Instructions for viewing the results are provided on the results web page which the user can follow.
Results of individual candidates can also be obtained through SMS.
To get ICSE 2020 exam result via SMS, candidates need to type. The new message box has a unique ID ICSE 1234567 seven digit unique ID in the following way.
To get the result of ISC 2020 compartment or correction through SMS, the new message box for typing the candidate has a unique ID in the following manner ISC 1234567 7 digit unique ID
Send message to number 0924 8082 883
The result will be displayed in the following format Shashank Tiwari ENG-98, HIN-95 SCI-96 SUPW-A, PCA.
The Council will provide digitally signed copies of the details of marks in the form of pass certificates for candidates taking ICS and ISC exams, in addition to taking ISC, through the DigiLocker facility set up by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India From The exam will be provided with digitally signed documents along with digitally signed copies of the migration certificate which will be available to me 48 hours after publication of the results through DigiLocker.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ