Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
* Uttarakhand government sealed the boundaries of Haridwar district to restrict the entry of devotees for ‘Kanwar Yatra’. The borders are sealed to prevent the entry of Kanwaris in Muzaffarnagar, Shamli district of UP.
The city’s civic body said that more than 1.5 million people have been contacted in Mumbai since the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic.
* There is no community broadcast of Kovid-19 in Karnataka so far, which informs the state government of the central team monitoring the state.
* After traveling 400 km from Arunachal Pradesh to Meghalaya for treatment, an eight-month-old baby died within hours of the Kovid-19 positive test.
* A 60-year-old man died by suicide at a quarantine center of Pune Municipal Corporation in Kondhwa on Monday. He and his son tested positive for Kovid-19. Officials said the reason for this has not been ascertained yet.
* Citing media reports that more than 50 children were found infected with coronavirus in a shelter home in Kanpur, the Supreme Court directed the Uttar Pradesh government to file a status report.
Sources said that a close relative of Bihar CM Nitish Kumar, who stayed at his government residence in Patna, has tested positive for Kovid-19.
* Another 1,178 cases take Kovid-19 from Andhra Pradesh to 21,197. According to the official bulletin, the total death toll on Tuesday has risen to 252.
* According to data from Himachal Pradesh Health Department, 1,853 people were tested on Tuesday and one tested Kovid-19. Fourteen people recovered in the last 24 hours. The total positive cases in the state are 1078 and 9 deaths.
* In Uttar Pradesh, 1,346 Kovid-19 cases have been reported in the last 24 hours. The tally goes to 30,340. The death toll in UP was 827.
* Over 10,000 people have tested Kovid-19 positive in Odisha.
* National Institute of Aging at Guindy, Chennai has been converted into Kovid Care Hospital.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ