Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
* A United Nations body says that about three billion poor people in the world should receive a temporary basic income to help slow the spread of coronovirus.
The epidemic has killed at least 627,307 people, with more than 15.2 million people infected in China late last year, according to AFP tally at 1100 GMT on Thursday, based on official sources.
* The United States has the most deaths with 143,190, followed by Brazil with 82,771, Britain with 45,501, Mexico with 41,190 and Italy with 35,082.
* Small, neighboring shekhadoms in Bahrain and Qatar have the world’s highest per capita coronovirus infection rates. In Qatar, a new study found that about 60% of tested positive people showed no symptoms. In Bahrain, officials put the asymptomatic figure even higher, at 68%.
* Pfizer, which has signed a nearly $ 2 billion deal with the US government to deliver 100 million doses of the Kovid-19 vaccine developed in collaboration with its German partner BioNTech, hoping to get regulatory approval for the vaccine in early October Has been “There is a vaccine on the market this year and by the end of the year.
* South Africa has recorded a 59 percent jump in the total number of natural deaths in recent weeks, much higher than the officially reported coronovirus fatal tolls.
Lawmakers say the UK’s world-leading theater industry faces massive redundancies and event sites.
* China continues to see newly confirmed coronavirus cases in its northwestern region of Xinjiang. More than 50 people centered on Urumqi, the regional capital of China’s latest capital, Xinjiang, and the largest city, Urumqi. The Asian giant also plans to give a $ 1 billion loan to make its coronavirus vaccine accessible to Latin America and the Caribbean countries.
* The number of coronovirus cases has seen a decline after the government implemented “smart lockdown” in various cities.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ