Candidates who have applied for the examination can use their admit card from the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in – using their application number and date of birth.
NTA will conduct joint CSIR-UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) on June 2020 and 1962, 21 and 26 November for Lectureship (LS) / Assistant Professor, for 2,62,692 candidates, 05 subjects in Computer Based Test. Covers (CBT) mode.
Following is the schedule of Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 (Shift and Subject wise):
|1||2020/11/19||Shift-1||Earth, ATMOSPHERIC, Ocean and |
|2||2020/11/21||Shift-1||Life Sciences (Group-1)|
|Shift-2||Life Sciences (Group-2)|
Candidates are advised to note the following:
* Admit card is provisionally issued to the candidates, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
* Admit card will not be sent by post.
* The candidate should not mute the admit card nor change any admission made in it.
* However, issuing the admit card will not mean acceptance of eligibility which will be further scrutinized in the later stages of the admission process.
* Candidates are advised to keep a copy of their admit card in good condition for future reference.
Candidates are advised to get in touch with the website csirnet.nta.nic.in for updates related to the exam. In case of any difficulty in downloading the admit card, candidates can call 0120-6895200 (NTA helpline number) or write to CSTA at [email protected]
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ