Do not see new private sponsors for Olympic Games for next 1 year: Narinder Batra | More sports news

Must Read

MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card released, download here

NEW DELHI: MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card has been released on Wednesday i.e. October 21 by the State...

Kovid-19: Coronovirus epidemic among prominent statues, pandals, indulgence in Durga Puja celebrations – Yatra

It is that time of the year. The fragrance of 'Shiuli', the delicate orange and white flowers yet...

‘BJP should think why its foundations are being done’: Uddhav Thackeray on Khadse’s resignation – Mumbai News

Following the resignation of Eknath Khadse, Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray slammed the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Thackeray...

Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz

Narinder Batra (AFP photo)

New Delhi: It will not be possible to get new private sponsors for the Olympic Games in the next one year, as long as the health and financial effects of coronovirus still exist, according to them Indian Olympic Association director Narinder Batra.
Batra said that while most of the current sponsors have assured their commitment to it Ioa And various National Sports Association (NSF) is trying to get new sponsors, pushing those potential companies “into a corner”.
Batra said on the Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) webinar ‘Sporting Events: Embracing the New Normal’, “To be honest, I doubt if I will get money from private business houses?”
“I think it will push them into a corner. Everyone knows what the situation is and what everyone is doing.”
“IOA has our private partners and it is not just the government that supports us. Also for the International Hockey Federation. (FIH) That I represent.
“I would say in both places that about 60-70 per cent of sponsors are on board and committed. The rest, I think we understand their problem and they understand ours. This situation has developed which is neither theirs nor theirs. Ours only
“Things can be sorted out with them but as far as the money coming from any new partner is concerned, I don’t think so, at least in India. Here if you go to these private companies, they will Be nice to you, you drink a cup of tea but you call them again and they don’t pick up. It’s just cricket that takes a big chunk of money, then football comes. Whatever else we do Let’s do with that and we’ve learned how to survive like that. ”
Batra, however, said that there is nothing to worry as the central government has assured support for the Tokyo Olympics and beyond.
“The government has assured us to support the Olympic and Commonwealth Games and the Asian Games by 2022 and therefore we are good with it,” he said.
“Government funds are not drying up until the Olympics so I am not worried on that part. So we are assured that we can make as many international trips as we want.”

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest News

MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card released, download here

NEW DELHI: MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card has been released on Wednesday i.e. October 21 by the State...

Kovid-19: Coronovirus epidemic among prominent statues, pandals, indulgence in Durga Puja celebrations – Yatra

It is that time of the year. The fragrance of 'Shiuli', the delicate orange and white flowers yet blooming, flock with the autumn...

‘BJP should think why its foundations are being done’: Uddhav Thackeray on Khadse’s resignation – Mumbai News

Following the resignation of Eknath Khadse, Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray slammed the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Thackeray said that BJP should think...

Thai protesters continue rallies, asking court to rescind order – world news

Student activists on Wednesday applied to a court that Thailand's government declared a state of emergency last week in an attempt to curb the...

US government sues Google: what is this antitrust case and how will it affect tech giants – world news

The US government's Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit against Google accusing the Google-owned company of illegally misusing its dominance in Internet search...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -