Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
– Sit in a room with proper lighting. Make sure there is no darkness as this may put more pressure on your eyes.
– Do not sit in a position on a stretch. Keep taking regular breaks. Take 5 trips to your room every hour.
– Do not schedule back-to-back video meetings. It’s okay to leave the meeting when you don’t have to be there. You can opt for an email interaction or even a phone chat.
– Don’t go overboard with work, just because you have extra time on your hands.
– Balance between your professional and personal video meetings.
– If possible try to do digital detox. At this time, keep all your gadgets away from you at least twice a week.
– If you cannot detox for 2 days, then try to give yourself no-gadget time of at least two hours in a day.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ