A White House doctor says Donald Trump is no longer at risk of contracting the corona virus, but has not said whether the US president has tested negative for it.
In a memo released by the White House, Dr. Sean Conley said Trump met with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to safely end loneliness and called them “currently recognized standards.” The risk of transmission was not considered.
The memo did not say whether Trump had a negative experience, but said a test on Saturday showed that the president no longer had a “transmission risk to others,” and was now “active.” There is no evidence that the virus “replicated”.
Sensitive lab tests – such as PCR tests – detect the virus in swab samples taken from the nose and throat. Dr William Morris, who oversees laboratories at the Mayo Clinic, said earlier this week that using PCR tests, the president’s medical team could falsely estimate the amount of virus in the sample and the viral load. Can be seen going down.
The news comes at a time when matters in the Midwestern states and the Ministry of Health are on the rise India, The second most affected country after the United States, has released statistics showing its total infection. More than 7 million had climbed.
Some medical experts have complained that Trump could be cleared of the risk of spreading the virus so quickly during his illness. He said that just 10 days after the initial diagnosis of the infection, there was no way to know if it was no longer contagious.
The memo came after Trump’s first public appearance after returning to the White House from hospital treatment. Hundreds of people gathered on the South Lawn on Saturday afternoon to address Trump in support of law enforcement from the White House balcony.
Trump took off his mask moments after addressing the crowd, his first step on the public stage just over three weeks before returning to election day.
He once again claimed to be on the verge of “bad things” from the virus, just days after acknowledging his government’s safety recommendations, and claimed that he had a better understanding of the disease.
His return was short. With bandages on his hands and possibly a vein injection, Trump spoke for 18 minutes, much less than his usual hour-long rallies. He looked healthy, if perhaps a little rough, as he presented a short version of his campaign speech, which he gave for all intentions and purposes.
“I’m feeling great,” said Trump, who said he was grateful for his good wishes and prayers as soon as he recovered. He then announced that the epidemic, which had killed more than 210,000 Americans, had disappeared, although he was still recovering from the virus.
Ireland On Saturday, 1,012 new cases of covid-19 were reported, the highest number in a single day since the onset of the epidemic and doubled in the past week.
The increase, a week after neighboring Northern Ireland reported the highest rates of infection in Europe, is likely to increase pressure on the government to impose additional sanctions.
The government has banned indoor restaurants and restricted the number of people visiting people’s homes, but has rejected a recommendation by health officials to impose tougher locks.
India’s health ministry registered another 74,383 infections in the last 24 hours on Sunday morning, bringing the country’s total to 7 million. In the United States alone, with 7.7 million infections, there have been more cases than in India, while its death toll now ranks third in the world behind the United States and Brazil.
Dr Randeep Galleria, a public health expert, said the number of deaths from CWD-19 was relatively low in South and Southeast Asia, from India to Vietnam and Taiwan, compared to European countries and the United States.
“We have been able to slow down the rise of the curve, but I agree that we have not been able to move it down aggressively. It has to do with the density of our population, the diversity of our country and our The country is facing socio-economic challenges, ”said Galleria, referring to India’s population of about 1.4 billion.
According to official figures, 10 million incidents occurred in Latin America and the Caribbean on Saturday, with more than 360,000 deaths, the deadliest in the region.
I Australian The Prime Minister of Victoria, Daniel Andrews, has confirmed that he will hand over his phone records to an investigation into the hotel’s quarantine program that caused the second wave of corona virus to spread in the state.
Phone records, including March 27, can help determine who made the important decision to use private security guards to monitor passengers returning that day. “We all want answers. We all deserve answers,” Andrews said.
Twelve new incidents and one death were reported in Victoria on Sunday, as Andrews confirmed that some of Melbourne’s Phase 4 bans would be reduced on October 19.
I FranceHealth officials reported a record 27,000 new infections in a single day on Saturday, although the number in intensive care is much lower than the peaks seen in Bihar.
Spraying cases have raised fears that the French government may need to impose local lockdowns in major cities that are at the heart of the disease, reflecting measures already announced in Spain where the government has ordered Madrid. Has prevented people from leaving the area.
Mainland China The country’s National Health Authority said 21 new confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus were reported on Sunday, up from 15 a day earlier.
Berlin’s 11-hour curfew was imposed on Berlin and restaurants, following in the footsteps of the capital’s financial center, Frankfurt, where a curfew had already been imposed. Germany As many as 3,483 new cases were reported on Saturday.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ