Can being a fashion lawyer add glamor to the boring legal life of a lawyer? The answer is – possibly. The field of law is volatile and dynamic, it has to adapt to what is going on in society, just like any fashion-minded person.
you successfully cast your vote
The business of fashion and luxury requires a thorough understanding of the legal framework that governs the major internal activities of firms as well as their relationships with clients and other third parties. Fashion attorneys handle a wide range of contracts from creating and dissolving business entities to brand development, IP monetization, franchising, merchandising, advertising, draft protection, and arbitration and litigation of trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property issues. perform. To look after export and import matters relating to the fashion industry, such as making necessary arrangements for securing import and export licenses, securing the rights of fashion designers, models, photographers and other stakeholders. To become a successful fashion lawyer, one must have a thorough understanding of the legal issues of the fashion industry, compliance and their solutions.
The “Fashion Law” courses give an overview of fashion law which is an emerging area of legal specialty that includes legal issues related to every component of the fashion fraternity. The curriculum focuses on key industry-based legal issues from a practical perspective:
* Brand protection through a variety of intellectual property rights, as well as international filings and the creation of domain names that can be used to protect fashion creations and models;
* Fashion business through fashion negotiations and industry-specific agreements;
* Counterfeiting issues: from product liability to consumer protection;
* Role of ethics and initiative by brands in the industry.
The courses are regularly supplemented with practical cases (simulations with fashion industry managers and lawyers) and a case study method of teaching will be adopted in which participants will be assigned a brand and all required to create legal compliance.
The Fashion Law course is designed to:
* Graduates, law students, and practicing lawyers who wish to learn the fundamentals of the fashion and luxury industries from a legal perspective.
* Graduates and students of business and economics who wish to learn about the most important legal issues in the fashion and luxury industries to develop cross-disciplinary and intra-disciplinary skills that will enable them to effectively manage core processes, specialized Primarily small and medium-sized businesses.
* Graduates and students of fashion, journalism or photography who wish to learn more about the plethora of legal issues associated with the fashion industry.
The Fashion Law Journal, a specialized publication on fashion law, has recently announced such courses aimed at addressing legal issues in the fashion industry.
Anuj Kumar, Founder, Fashion Law Journal, said, “Fashion law is a promising field as new fashion businesses are coming up and the former are looking for expansion. Apparel and textile industries are the second largest mass producing sector after agriculture. employment and also contributing a decent amount to the country’s GDP. Mega Textile Park has been announced by the Union Government in the recent Union Budget to double the size of the industry to $350bn by 2025. This industry There are special counsel to address the legal issues of the need to practice in fashion law.”
“Our fashion law courses are designed to provide participants with the most up-to-date practical information, benchmarks and industry expertise on the most important areas of the legal framework and approach in the fashion and luxury industries. Starting with an industry overview, of fashion brands Including legal compliance, intellectual property and specific agreements, the curriculum will focus on all major phases of the fashion lifecycle and foster an applicable framework for the fashion and luxury industry. Courses include lectures from international and national industry experts,” he added.
Those who are interested in the field of fashion law, an understanding of legal issues in the fashion industry or wish to pursue a career in fashion law can take the courses offered by Legal Desire and Fashion Law Journal in the Certificate and Diploma program options . www.legaldesire.com/fashionlaw, their batch will start next month with limited places. Scholarship up to 30% is also being given to the selected candidates on the basis of merit.
This story is provided by PNN. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ