IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is the final stage of the recruitment process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020-21. Selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in today’s examination. You can check the detailed IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2020-21. Read this article to know overall difficulty level, section wise difficulty level, weightage of subjects for IBPS Clerk Mains 2020-21 Examination.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2020-21 Major Highlights
Highlights of today’s IBPS Clerk 2020-21 exam are given below.
- The overall difficulty level of the IBPS Clerk Mains exam was “moderate to difficult”.
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude questions were of “Moderate to Difficult” level.
- The General English section was comparatively moderate and notable.
- Quantitative aptitude section was time consuming due to calculation problems.
- General Awareness / Financial Awareness questions were mainly based on current affairs of last 6 months.
Section wise IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis
Now that you are well acquainted with the overall exam analysis of IBPS Clerk 2020-21 exam, let us now understand IBPS Clerk Mains Detailed Exam Analysis 2020-21.
1. General English
2. Quantitative Aptitude (Hard to Moderate)
Ibps clerk m
3. Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
4. General Awareness / Financial Awareness
This section had questions of current affairs of last 4-5 months based on budget and more. However, some static questions were also asked in this section on the basis of RBI etc.
Read the detailed exam analysis of IBPS Clerk Mains 2020-21 Exam in Gradeup to know the expected cutoff score and good efforts.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ