Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS SO Main Exam can check their result by going to the IBPS official website – ibps.in. The marks of the main examination will be available online till 28 February.
Candidates can check their IBPS SO Mains Score Card from the official website or from the direct link given below.
Direct link to download IBPS SO Mains Score Card
How to check IBPS SO Mains Score Card?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the IBPS SO Mains Score Card.
1. Visit IBPS official website – ibps.in
2. Click on the link on the homepage that says “Click here to see your score”
3. It will be directed to a new page of the IBPS website
4. You must enter your roll number and password to login
5. Your IBPS SO Mains Score Card will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and print out your IBPS SO Mains Score Card for future reference
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ