A senior Indian diplomat was summoned to the External Affairs Ministry on Monday to protest Pakistan’s ceasefire violations by Indian occupying forces along the Line of Control (LoC) on December 13, 2020. As a result, two innocent civilians were seriously injured.
Nasreen Akhtar / Noor Din, 19, a resident of Kakota village and Shaukat S / M Makan Din, a resident of Schaefer village remained intact due to unprovoked and unprovoked firing by the Indian occupying forces in the Cherikot sector of the LoC. Severe injuries.
Indian occupying forces along the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary (WB) continue to target civilian areas with artillery fire, heavy-duty mortars and automatic weapons.
So far this year, India has committed 2,970 ceasefire violations, resulting in 27 martyrs and 249 innocent civilians.
Condemning the condemnation of the targeting of innocent civilians by the Indian occupying forces, the Foreign Office spokesman said that such heinous acts were a clear violation of the 2003 ceasefire, and They are also against all humanitarian and professional military practices.
He said that these gross violations of international law reflected India’s efforts to escalate the situation along the LoC and were a threat to regional peace and security. It added that by escalating tensions with the LoC and the WB, India could not divert attention from the dire human rights situation in illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJK).
The Indian side was called upon to respect the understanding of the 2003 ceasefire, to investigate this and similar incidents of deliberate ceasefire violations and to maintain peace with the LoC and the World Bank. It also called on the United Nations Military Observer Group (UNMOGIP) to play its due role in India and Pakistan in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions. Allow
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ