Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
The students appearing for class 8th examination in the state will be able to check their results through the official website – http://jac.nic.in/.
According to the sources, the result of JAC Class 8th will be declared today at around 02:00 pm.
JAC class 8th result can be obtained through these websites
Students should keep their admit card and registration number to check their Jharkhand Board Class 8th result 2020.
The board had conducted the JAC Class 8 examination from January 24, 2020, which was attended by about 5.12 lakh students.
JAC declared the result of class 9th on June 2, which was approved by about 4.06 lakh students. The pass percentage was 97.42 percent.
The council is likely to complete the Class 10th and 12th paper evaluation by mid-June and announce the results by July 2020. About 6.27 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination.
Steps to check JAC class 8th result
1) Log on to the official website – jac.jharkhand.gov.in
2) Click on ‘JAC 8th Result 2020’, which is given under the ‘Recently Announced’ section
3) Enter your hall ticket number and registration number and hit the ‘Submit’ button
4) Your Jharkhand JAC Class 8 result 2020 will be displayed on your screen
5) Download it and print out your JAC Jharkhand Board 8th Result 2020 for future reference
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ