Candidates who have appeared for the Karnataka B.Ed Exam can visit the official website of School Education Karnataka – schooleducation.kar.nic.in, to check and download their result.
Candidates can check their art and science selection list from the official website or from the direct link given below.
Karnataka B.Ed Result Science Selection List
How to check Karnataka B.Ed result?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the Karnataka B.Ed result.
1. Visit the official website of School Education Karnataka – schooleducation.kar.nic.in
2. Click on the link on the homepage which reads “B.Ed Selection List B.Ed Course -2020-21 for 2 years”
3. It will be directed to a new page of the School Education Karnataka website
4. Click on the selection list
5. Results will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and print out the same for future reference
Along with the selection list, the Department of Public Instruction, Karnataka has released the Arts cut-off and Science cut-off list.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ