Mahad building collapses: 13 dead, four-year-old among two survivors. Navi Mumbai News

Mahad building collapses: 13 dead, four-year-old among two survivors. Navi Mumbai News

Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz

Many of those who survived suffered major injuries, while some suffered minor injuries.

NAVI Mumbai: A ground plus five-storey building collapsed after about 28 hours Mahad City, three people still missing, while a four-year-old and a 55-year-old woman were rescued alive Mahad Building Site on Tuesday.
About 6.18 people died while around 62 people died before the building of the Tariq Garden collapsed at around 6.18 pm on Monday. Many of those who survived suffered major injuries, while some suffered minor injuries.
Maharashtra building collapses narrowly, mother found dead
The rescue operation is on, Mahad police has booked five people including Taloja resident Farooq Kazi, who built the building, architect Gaurav Shah, consultant Bahubali Dhame, former chief officer Mahad Municipal Council Deepak Zinzad and Shashikant Dighe work for the Municipal Council’s Department Supervisor culpable homicide Murder and negligence did not result in death among others.
Raigad Collector Nidhi Chaudhary said, “There were 41 flats in the ground level five-storey building. Construction of the building began in 2011 and in 2013 an occupancy certificate was issued. We have not come across any record to prove the allegations of poor quality of work and structural audit. However, the allegations will be investigated as the building collapsed within seven years of construction. ”
Mahad SDO Vitthal Inamdar said, “There were 20 flats in one wing and 21 flats in B wing. However, some flats were vacated. According to each standard, compensation of Rs 4 lakh will be recommended to the dead. ”
Suresh Yamagar, PRO of Raigad Police, said, “The former chief officer and work supervisor of Mahad Municipal Council has been booked as he cleared the building by providing occupancy certificate. The quality of construction is poor on the three main accused. No one has been arrested so far, but the search for the accused is on. ”
Tehsildar Vishal Doundkar said, “Four-year-old Mohammed Bangi and 55-year-old Maharnosa Kazi were saved from the wreckage by the NDRF team.”
Local resident Irfan Pevekar is concerned because his 80-year-old relative Habiba Hazwane, who underwent an operation on one leg, was trapped in the rubble and is inaccessible. “At that time, Hajwen had no one in his house to ransom him,” Peewecker said.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *