Candidates who have appeared for the MP GDS recruitment process can visit the official website of AP Post – appost.in to check and download their result.
The result has been written in the notification, “Selection is based on the merit of the candidates with reference to the post applied for. Selection is subject to verification of original certificates and acceptance by the respective recruitment authority.”
Candidates can check the GDS result of their MP post office either from the official website or from the direct link given below. (Select the link reading “Madhya Pradesh (2834 Posts)” under ‘Result Issued’ tab)
How to check MP Post Office GDS Result
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the MP Post Office GDS result.
1. Visit AP Post’s official website – appost.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link given under the ‘Result Issued’ section, which reads, “Madhya Pradesh (2834 Posts)”
3. This AP post will be directed to a new page of the website
4. MP Post Office GDS Results will be displayed on the screen
5. Type control and F (ctrl + F) and type your name or registration number
6. Download and print out the GDS results of your MP post office
Also for future reference
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ