Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz
NRA has to conduct General Eligibility Test (CET) for recruitment to all non-gazetted posts in central government and public sector banks. The NRA will conduct Tier-I examination, initially for IBPS, RRB and SSC.
How the establishment of NRA will help the candidates
1) About 2.5 to 3 crore aspirants take many examinations conducted by various recruitment agencies for selection in about 1.25 lakh government jobs advertised every year. Applying for the same online CET will save the application money required for the candidates to pay for appearing in different exams.
2) They will not have mental pressure to appear in various examinations.
3) As most of the examination centers are located in urban areas, the candidates from the village area are spending money on their journey and women candidates are not only spending money on travel, but they need someone to escort them. This expense can be saved by the candidate by CET, as they only have to appear for one main exam.
4) There are 20 central agencies that conduct their examinations every year. Only one examination will be conducted by setting NRA, this will save a candidate time and money.
5) The validity of the NRA CET test score will be for three years. Each candidate will have two additional chances to improve their score, and is considered the best of all scores.
6) Village candidates will not be required to travel multiple times to display various entrance examinations, which are held in the year.
7) No conflict of dates. Some candidates have to prioritize which exam they want to sit in and the dates of some examinations collide. Now the number of exams will be limited and the score will be valid for many organizations, candidates will not have to worry about the clash of exam dates.
8) Candidates will not only be able to travel, they will not need to pay the examination fee every time to fill the entrance examination form.
How the establishment of NRA is beneficial for recruitment agencies / government
1) The cost of spending on infrastructure can be saved, as 20 exams a year means that 20 times they need to set up exam centers. But now with CET that can be erased
2) Syllabus will be same, exam pattern will be same and exam level will be same
3) Savings on transportation and housing
4) Savings on security. To protect the examination center, recruitment agencies are spending on the movement of soldiers and officers. Which can now be saved
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ