No agreement on territorial integrity: China to India during 5th round of military talks. India news

No agreement on territorial integrity: China to India during 5th round of military talks. India news

Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz

File photo

New Delhi: The Indian Army has clearly conveyed China’s PLA to the fifth round of military talks, it will not compromise on India’s territorial integrity, and explicitly stated that some other friction in Pangong Tso and East Ladakh Disengagement of troops from points should be completed. First, people familiar with the development said on Monday.
Senior commanders of both armies held intensive talks for about 11 hours at a designated meeting point in Moldo on the Chinese Line of Actual Control (LAC) on Sunday.
The Indian delegation very clearly and informed the Chinese side that the restoration of the status quo in all areas of eastern Ladakh was crucial to the overall relationship between the two countries, and Beijing would have to ensure complete disintegration of its troops from the remaining border points, According to people familiar with the developments.
He also clarified that the Indian Army would not compromise the territorial integrity of the country.
The Chinese army has withdrawn from the Galvan Valley and some other areas, but the withdrawal of troops from the Finger Four and Eight areas at Pangong Tso has not proceeded, as demanded by India. The mountain spurs in the area are known as Fingers. China has also not completed the withdrawal of troops from the Gogra regions.
While the focus of Sunday’s talks was on finalizing modalities for further escalation and disintegration of troops from various friction points, the sources said details of the talks with the two sides with their respective military and political leadership Had to discuss
Sources said that Army Chief General MM Narwane was briefed about the talks held on Monday morning, following which a discussion was held with senior military officials on the overall situation in East Ladakh.
It is learned that National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and Foreign Minister S Jaishankar were also made aware of the talks, and the entire military and strategic brass tasked with dealing with the borderline discussed various aspects of the overall situation Has been doing.
The Indian delegation was led by Lieutenant General Harinder Singh, the commander of the 14 Corps based at Leh, while the Chinese side was led by Major General Liu Lin, commander of the South Xinjiang military zone. The last round of core commander-level talks took place on 14 July in the Indian side of the LAC and lasted for about 15 hours.
There was no official word on the details of the meeting.
The military talks took place 10 days after the two sides held another round of diplomatic parleys on the border issue.
Following diplomatic negotiations, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MEA) stated that both sides agreed that an early and complete dissolution of troops with the LAC was necessary for the overall development of bilateral relations according to bilateral agreements and protocols.
Last week, India refuted China’s claim that the divestment process was completed in most places.
A Foreign Ministry spokesman said, “There has been some progress towards this objective, but the process has not been completed yet.” Anurag Shrivastava Asked about China’s claim.
In the last three weeks, India has received heavy rainfall of troops and weapons in the areas around Daulat Beg Oldi (DBO and) Depsang Valley With the deployment of troops by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China.
During military and diplomatic talks, India has also demanded the withdrawal of Chinese troops from Dipsung, where they had infiltrated in 2013.
The crimes had caused military and diplomatic tensions, but were resolved after a busy round of negotiations, after which Chinese troops retreated.
Sources said India began sending reinforcements to areas around the DASB and DBO in mid-May, when tensions between the two sides gradually increased, and in the last two months, with several thousand troops, tanks and artillery cannons Deployment has increased significantly.
The formal process of disbanding of troops began on 6 July, a day after nearly two hours of telephonic conversations between NSA Doval and Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi about ways to ease tensions at face-to-face points.
The first round of Lieutenant General talks was held on 6 June, during which both sides finalized the agreement to gradually separate from all deadlock points starting from the Galvan Valley.
However, the situation worsened after clashes in the Galawan Valley on 15 June, in which 20 Indian Army personnel were killed, as both sides had significantly intensified their deployment in most areas along the LAC.
The Chinese side also suffered casualties in the skirmishes but has not yet been reported. According to an American intelligence report, the casualties were 35 on the Chinese side.
The second round of military talks took place on 22 June.
In the third round of military talks on June 30, the two sides agreed to a “fast, phased and step-wise” de-escalation as a “priority” to end the deadlock.
After the Galvan Valley incident, the government has given the armed forces “full freedom” to react “vigorously” to any Chinese adventurers with the LAC.
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has attacked air defense systems as well as a large number of its frontline fighter jets and helicopters at several major airports.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *