No death in ‘labor’ trains due to starvation, politicization of the issue: BJP | India news

No death in ‘labor’ trains due to starvation, politicization of the issue: BJP | India news

Let’s Start this Interesting Article Shared on DesiNew.xyz

New Delhi: The BJP on Wednesday dismissed the allegation that there was starvation behind the deaths of passengers in ‘Shramik Special’ trains and said the way the issue was being “politicized” was unprecedented.
“No deaths in labor trains have occurred due to hunger or starvation according to the postmortem report. Even before there have been natural deaths in trains, but the way the unfortunate deaths of laborers (laborers) have been politicized is unprecedented without waiting for (critics). To know the exact cause of the deaths, ”the BJP said in a statement.
Its spokesman Shahnawaz Hussain, citing the postmortem report and the comments of some members of the deceased’s family, claimed that they were suffering from pre-existing conditions.
Dasaratha Prajapati (30) was suffering from chronic kidney disease, Ram Ratan Ground (63) was in poor health, Ibarr Ahmed’s postmortem report found brain stroke to be the cause of death and dehydration, while Arina Khatoon was suffering from pre-existing mental Sickness, Hussain mentions some of the people who died during the visit.
“We are not here to do petty politics. The government believes in facing problems and addressing it,” he said.
Targeting the central government, Congress spokesperson Abhishek Manu Singhvi said that it had been accepted that at least 81 deaths had taken place and it was alleged that more deaths occurred but were not being declared by the Railways.
The opposition party demanded the resignation of Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, accusing them of distorting the facts on payment for these railway services.
The Congress said that the central government has not spent a single penny on running special trains for migrant workers returning home as the Solicitor General Tushar Mehta has made it clear to the Supreme Court that state governments are not required to receive or send migrants Had to pay for
Hussain reiterated that the Railways returned 85 percent of the total cost of bringing back the migrants to their home states, while the remaining 15 percent was recovered from the states.
Hussain said that the Solicitor General had said the same in the Supreme Court as to who would pay the rent fixed by the state.
He said that many food and adequate drinking water were being supplied in ‘Shramik Special’ trains, with more than 1.5 crore food and two crore packaged water bottles available free of cost by the Railways.
The BJP leader said that 4197 of these special trains transported 58 lakh passengers to their home states between May 1 and June 3.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *