Candidates who have applied for the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment can visit the official website of the OPSC – opsc.gov.in to check and download their admit card.
The OPSC has decided to conduct a Medical Officer at various centers across the country on 28 April.
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates can download their OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card from the official website or from the direct link given below.
Direct link to download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
How to download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card.
1. Visit the official website of OPSC – opsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link on the homepage which reads “Download Admission Certificate and Instructions to the candidates – Computer Based Recruitment Examination for Recruitment of Medical Officer (Version no. 08 of 2020-21)”.
3. It will be directed to a new page of OPSC website
4. You have to enter your registered number and password
5. Your OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
6. Print out and download the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card for future reference
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ