Candidates who have appeared for the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment can visit the official website OPSC – opsc.gov.in to check and download their result.
The Commission has provisionally selected 786 candidates who are jointly decided according to the marks submitted by the candidates in order of merit and computer based for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A. The marks obtained in the recruitment examination are. Branch of Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre) under the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates should note that the list is completely provisional, as it has been prepared on the basis of the information given in the online application form in relation to the marks secured by them in the 10th, 12th and MBBS examinations. Subject to physical verification of documents, as per the terms and conditions of the recruitment rules before the candidates join the service.
How to check OPSC Medical Officer final result?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the OPSC Medical Officer final result.
1. Visit the official website of OPSC – opsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link on the homepage which reads, “Recruitment Notice-Recruitment (Advance No. 09 of 2020-21) for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)”.
3. It will be directed to a new page of the OPSC website
4. OPSC Medical Officer final result will be displayed on the screen
5. Print out and download the same for future reference
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ