The selected candidate will now have to sit for the Phase II examination, which will be held on 1 April 2021. The examination schedule DSIM -2021 for GR B DR (General) -2021 and Phase II examination for Phase II and Paper III examination will be as follows
|The date||Grade B (DR) -General|
|1 April 2021 (morning)||Paper III – F&M|
|1 April 2021 (noon)||Paper I-ESI + Paper II-English|
|March 31, 2021 (morning)||Paper II – Economics||Paper II – Statistics|
|March 31, 2021 (noon)||Paper III – English||Paper VIII English|
Links to download the admit cards of exam timings and information handouts etc. will be available on the RBI website soon.
Candidates may note that only their mark sheet and category-wise cut-off for Mark B and DR (General) -2021 Phase-I examination will be displayed on the website in an interactive manner within fifteen working days.
All shortlisted candidates should submit latest documents to RBISB by e-mail ID [email protected] by 22 March 2021. Please keep the following points in mind while sending the documents:
• Documents should only be sent from the registered email ID.
• All documents must be in PDF format and self-certified.
• The page size of the document should be A4.
• All documents must be scanned in a single file in the same serial as noted below.
• Email size should not exceed 20 MB.
• Please ensure that the uploaded documents are clear and readable.
• While sending the above documents, the e-mail subject should be the registration number-name of the candidate post-S / B Grade General / DEPR / DSIM (as the case may be).
RBI Grade B Phase I Result 2021: Check here
Roll Number of candidates selected for Phase-II for the recruitment of officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR) -2021
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ