Former Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho has become the latest victim of the novel Coronavirus. Ronaldinho, 40, announced on Sunday that he had tested positive for Kovid-19. It has been a tough period for the FIFA World Player of the Year winner since he was arrested in Paraguay last year and kept under house arrest for 5 months. Ronaldinho has made a statement that he currently has no symptoms and is self-segregated in Belo Horizonte.
“I have been here since yesterday at BH, I came to participate in a program. I tested and tested positive for Kovid. I’m fine, asymptomatic, but we’ll have to leave the event later. Soon we will be together. Big Hug, ”Target.com told Ronaldinho in an Instagram story.
Ronaldinho, along with his brother Roberto Essis, was arrested in Paraguay in early March after using a false passport to enter the country. However, the two were released from prison the following month, when lawyers posted $ 1.6 million (£ 1.3m) bail on their behalf and were placed under house arrest at a hotel in Asuncion to await trial. com had told.
Both had pleaded guilty to entering the country with fake passports under the agreement.
(With ANI inputs)
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ