On Wednesday, Federal Minister for Religious Affairs Noorulhaq Qadri said that Saudi Arabia was still not accepting applications from pilgrims for Hajj, therefore, this great event could be affected this year as well.
According to a report by Geo TVSpeaking to media on Wednesday, Qadri said he knew people were worried about the possibility of a Hajj this year and was “in constant touch with Saudi officials.”
The Minister told reporters that the state has not yet signed a memorandum of understanding with Pakistan regarding Hajj.
It should be noted that Saudi Arabia had allowed a limited number of pilgrims (10,000 people) to perform Hajj last year due to the Corona virus epidemic.
Among the pilgrims who were allowed to perform Hajj, 70% were foreign immigrants living in Saudi Arabia and 30% were Saudi nationals.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ