The Computer Based Examination for Combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2019 was held from 17 March to 19 March 2020, 12 to 16 October, 2929, October 19 21, 2020 and October. October 26, 2020 at various centers across the country.
Tentative answer key along with the candidates’ response sheet is now available at the link given below. Candidates can login as per the procedure mentioned through the link given below.
Representations in respect of temporary answer keys, if any, can be submitted online from November 5, 2020 (6:00 pm) to November 10, 2020 (6:00 pm) on payment of Rs. 100 / – per question / answer challenged. Delegates received after 6:00 pm on November 10, 2020 will not be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates can take a print out of their respective response sheets, as it will not be available after the time frame specified above.
How to check SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam 2019 Answer Key
1) Go to the official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
2) Click on the link that reads: Uploading Tentative Answer Key along with Response Sheet (s) of Candidates for Combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2019.
3) A PDF page will open on your screen
4) A link is given at the end of the page, click on it. A new page will appear on your screen.
5) Enter your roll number and password and follow the instructions on the page.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ