Tata Technology and Bihar government jointly spend Rs 2,188 crore a year to upgrade 60 ITIs

Tata Technology and Bihar government jointly spend Rs 2,188 crore a year to upgrade 60 ITIs

PATNA: Tata Technology and the Government of Bihar have jointly decided to spend Rs 2,188 crore over the next one year to provide 60 state-owned Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) to Center for Excellence (CoE) to provide advance training to the youth of the state. ).

Of the total amount, 88% will be spent by Tata Technologies, a subsidiary of Tata Motors, while the remaining 12% by the state government.

State Labor Resources Minister Jibesh Kumar said that the work of upgrading 60 ITIs under Industry 4.0 will start from April 1 this year and will be completed by March 31, 2022. An average of Rs 36.46 crore will be spent on each ITI. Call on thursday

After the upgrade, every year about 15,000 students will be given advance training about the latest machines and technologies in 60 advanced ITIs, the minister said.

An official from the Department of Labor Resources told TOI, “However Tata Technologies has agreed to upgrade all 149 state-owned ITIs across the state, of which 60 have their own buildings and other necessary infrastructure facilities. ”

Earlier in the day, Sushil Kumar, vice-president of Tata Technologies, and director of Global Technologies, and Pushkar Raj Kaulgood, and principal secretary of labor resources, Mihir Kumar Singh, made a detailed presentation about the program to CM Nitish Kumar.

After reviewing the presentation, the CM asked the state government officials to complete the construction work of all ITI buildings not currently running from their own premises. He also ordered the ITIs to be moved to their buildings as soon as possible.

Commenting on ITI’s upgradation program, Nitish said that students will get better placements after being trained in advance technology. This will also help industries to grow.

CM also ordered to increase the number of trainers in each ITI as per the requirement. He also asked students to start physical training with online training.

The official said that the state government would provide 1,000 sq ft of space in every 60 ITIs so that the company could install its new and upgraded machines to provide training to the students.

“Throughout the program, Tata Technologies will also act as a primary partner with 60 ITIs in the first phase, supporting the world’s renowned companies, including the country’s large industries. Tata Technologies will bring together all global industrial partners as part of the ITI upgrade. A baseline study will be prepared for this project and the needs of the current industry will be assessed keeping in view the physical infrastructure and available industrial environment, ”said the labor resource officer.

Tata Technologies will also provide 120 coaches with its partner industry and 20 specialist trainers at the nodal center. Through these trainers, subject-based industry experts will receive regular and timely supervision. “The students who will be trained under this program will be given priority by the selected partner industry,” the official said.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *