The death toll is close to 8,000, while there are 46,861 active cowardly cases in Pakistan

The death toll is close to 8,000, while there are 46,861 active cowardly cases in Pakistan

Figures released by the National Command and Operations Center on Saturday morning show that more than 3,000 cases of coronavirus continue to be reported daily in Pakistan as 45 deaths were recorded in the country in the last 24 hours (Friday). ۔

With the addition of 3,045 new infections, the total death toll has risen to 392,356, while the death toll has risen to 7,942.

During the second deadly wave of coronavirus, Punjab continued to report mostly deaths, with 15 more patients dying from the virus. It was followed by 12 in Sindh, nine in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, six in Azad Kashmir, two in Islamabad and one in Gilgit-Baltistan.

The regional details of the epidemic are as follows: 170,206 cases and 2,897 deaths in Sindh, 117,898 and 2,960 deaths in Punjab, 46,604 cases and 1,355 deaths in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Islamabad 29. 427 cases and 307 deaths, Balochistan 17,046 and 165 deaths, Azad Kashmir 6,556 cases and 161 deaths, Gilgit-Baltistan 4,619 cases and 97 deaths.

In addition to the worst areas of Sindh, Punjab and Islamabad, the rate of infection and hospital admissions is increasing alarmingly in areas like Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Azad Kashmir.

As far as active transactions are concerned, the number rose to 46,861 on Friday, an increase of more than 1,300 over the previous day.

This was a net result of the fact that only 1,672 people fully recovered from the infection during the same period, bringing their total to 337,553.

Returning to active corona virus cases, the condition of 2,172 patients is critical and they are being treated in the intensive care units of various hospitals. In addition, 281 of them have been placed on ventilators.

During the last 24 hours, authorities conducted a further 48,223 tests in an effort to identify, isolate and diagnose new cases to control the infection rate, bringing the total to 5,435,139.

Restrictions on almost all gatherings in Los Angeles

Los Angeles County on Friday announced a temporary ban on gatherings of people from different families under various “safe houses” as a result of an increase in 19 cases, with the exception of religious services and protests.

The county public health department said the order, which affects the second-largest city in the United States, will take effect Monday and for at least three weeks, until December 20.

“In the new order, which came into force on Monday, residents have been advised to stay home as long as possible,” a statement said.

It added that “all public and private gatherings with people outside your home are prohibited, except for services based on devotion and protest, which are constitutionally protected rights.”

More than 7,600 corona virus deaths have occurred in densely populated Los Angeles County – more than a third of California deaths – although Covid 19 is spreading rapidly in remote rural areas of the Golden State.

California imposed a nighttime curfew in most parts of the state last week, while Los Angeles County banned diners on Wednesday but allowed supplies to continue.

The ruling comes as Los Angeles County’s average daily new cases passed 4,500 a week, adding to the crackdown.

The “safest home” measures are not as drastic as the city’s first lockdown in March, which saw almost all businesses close their physical premises.

But the new order lowers occupancy limits for various businesses that may remain open, including shops, spas and libraries.

All schools can remain open until they record an outbreak.

“These targeted measures are in effect for the next three weeks and still allow a lot of necessary and unnecessary activities where residents are always kept masked and away,” said Barbara Ferrer, director of public health.

“We know we’re asking a lot of people who have been sacrificing for months, and we hope that LA County residents will continue to take the public health precautions we know about. Can reduce the spread. “

The latest global developments

Here are the latest developments in the corona virus crisis.

– The number of cases in Germany is one million.

More than 22,000 new cases were reported in Germany on Friday, bringing the country’s total to more than 1 million.

More than 60.9 million people worldwide have been affected, and 1.4 million have died, according to AFP, according to official sources compiled on Friday.

The United States is the most affected country with 263,462 deaths, followed by Brazil with 171,460 deaths. India with 135,715; Mexico with 104,242; And the UK with 57,031.

While Europe remains the epicenter of the epidemic, there are an average of 236,900 new cases – more than 174,000 a day in the United States and Canada – an increase in infections It happens slowly.

– India Sputnik Launch –

A developer of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine has announced that the India-based drug maker will produce more than 100 million doses of hetero shot. Apart from India, RDIF says that Sputnik V will also be manufactured in Brazil, China and South Korea.

Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu announced that the Russian military has launched a large-scale corona vaccination campaign aimed at encircling more than 400,000 service members.

– S&P 500 and Nasdaq set records –

In New York, both the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq are close to the record as markets continue to search for cases of the corona virus leading to a better economy in 2021 with the Covid-19 vaccine. European markets are also developing.

– More studies are needed.

The head of the British drug company AstraZeneca says more research is needed after the vaccine has an average effect of 70%.

When scientists discovered the error during clinical trials, the rate rose to 90 percent. But U.S. scientists say the highest success rates have been found in tests performed on people under the age of 55.

– Lead General Canadian Vaccination.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has announced that Maj. Gen. Danny Fortin, a general who led Canadian and NATO missions in Iraq and NATO in Afghanistan and Bosnia, will vaccinate most Canadians against the corona virus by September 2021 Will lead the efforts.

– Ireland eases sanctions –

Ireland has announced the easing of lockdown restrictions to allow some businesses to reopen before Christmas and reunite with their families, with Toussaint Michael Martin saying he would “give some respite from 2020’s difficulties, and especially the last six weeks.” Will “.

  • Cyprus imposes curfew

    An eight-hour night curfew has been imposed across the country from November 30 to December 13 to deal with the growing Corona virus cases in Cyprus, but lockdowns have been lifted in the two main coastal cities of Limassol and Paphos.

  • New restrictions for Wales.
  • Wales will introduce stricter restrictions, including the closure of cinemas, bowling alleys and other indoor entertainment venues, in an effort to reduce the rising infection rate before Christmas regulations are relaxed.

With AFP inputs.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *