US Election Opinion Poll: Indian Americans like Joe Biden as Donald Trump’s President.

US Election Opinion Poll: Indian Americans like Joe Biden as Donald Trump’s President.

New York: A large section of the Indian community in the US is set to vote for former US Vice President Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris, according to a poll released on Wednesday.
According to a survey conducted by the 2020 Indian American Attitude Survey (IAAS), २2 percent of registered Indian American voters plan to vote for Biden, 22 percent intend to vote for Trump, 3 percent will support a third-party candidate : 3 percent voting is not intended.
The 2020 Indian American Perspectives Survey of 936 Indian American citizens – conducted by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Johns Hopkins University and the University of Pennsylvania – in partnership with polling firm YouGov between 19 September and 20 September.
The Democratic Party’s fund-raiser, Ramesh Kapoor, told The New York Times, “We have arrived,” and added, “Even if they are saving taxes on the Indian-American community when they get the President of the United States , “Said to an elected official, ‘Go home,’ which scares us from hell.”
According to the NYT, Harris’ presence – whose mother was from India – has a galvanizing influence on the voting bloc that could help the former vice president in states such as Florida, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
The survey further read that 45 percent of respondents indicated that they were more likely to vote in November than Harris’ selection. “45 percent of respondents indicated that Harris’s selection gave them more chances to vote in November, while just 10 percent indicated it reduced their chances of voting (see figure 15). Another 40 percent Said it did not make any difference. In all, he said Harris Pick had honored a large section of the Indian American community for voting.
The data shows that Indian Americans continue to have strong affiliations with the Democratic Party, with little signs of a shift towards the Republican Party.
“Furthermore, Indian Americans view US-India relations as a low-priority issue in this election cycle, instead emphasizing key issues such as health care and the economy at the national level. Indian Americans in the United States As an influence of political behavior, this study provides. According to the study, this critical demographic has a strong and analytically nuanced picture of diversity in attitudes.
US presidential elections are scheduled on November 3 this year.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING CONTENT ONLY ON DESINEW.XYZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *